Sunday, March 24, 2013

UKRAINIAN EASTER / VELYKDEN BREADS AND PUSSY WILLOWS

Dear friends, 
Have been behind with my posts.   A dead computer will do that.   Then to get used to the new laptop, and transfer everything and all that......    Hoping to keep up now.   Have to many projects on the go....   I never learn.
For now, here are some of my articles on Easter [Velykden' in Ukrainian - Great Day] from years ago.  This doesn't change.
Will post more later.   How nice that my "Paska and Babka Forever" article is so popular with my readers.
Wonder where the parishes in Winnipeg who celebrate on the new calendar will be getting their pussy willows for today -- still much snow out there!   And then, for the old calendar, the folks may need to travel far north to find them -- may be too warm here in May?

No comments: